- I travel too much and/or am not home enough to get organized
- There isn’t a professional organizer in my area
- I don’t feel comfortable having someone physically in my space
- I can’t afford to have a 4-5 hour session but could really use a jump-start and some direction
- I want to do it myself!……but I’ve been saying that for years and haven’t succeeded.
The Expert Professional Organizers at Creating Clarity® can help you to achieve organization even if we are not able to work together in person!
1. We Do The Work
We do all of the hands-on work from YOUR home and FaceTime/Skype with you during the sorting process. This way you can be part of crucial sorting decisions and still accommodate your travel schedule. You would be aware of the game plan and systems that we would like to put into place every step of the way.
Best Fit for: The busy person who travels a lot and is not able to be home to sort with us.
2. You Do The Work
We set up scheduled FaceTime/Skype sessions that can range from 15min. – 45min. Goals are set for the session and your Expert Professional Organizer will give you specific items to tackle. There will be a check-in with you at various times of your session to make sure you are staying focused and on track to achieve your organizing goals.
Best Fit for: The motivated person that can stay focused if given specific small manageable tasks
3. Someone Else Does the Work
Similar to #2 except we work with an assistant, nanny, home manager, etc. that is on-site. We provide this person with some guidance to help jump start the process.
Best Fit for: The eager person who has been assigned to do the organizing.
Contact Creating Clarity®
Servicing City of Los Angeles and Surrounding Area for the past 11 years